Saturday 6 May 2017

Coping with stress.

Hey there!

So, I've been really busy lately, doing nothing in particular. Do you understand what I mean? Instead of doing the things I'm supposed to do I just end up doing nothing in particular and just stressing out about all the work I have to do.

My mental health is pretty fine. I guess. I've been crying a lot lately, but I've also been laughing a lot. My grandma used to tell me that if you laugh a lot, you'll end up crying later. So, I guess that is what is happening to me right now.

School is really stressful. Last week, I had a maths test which I sat up the entire evening studying for, but I ended up getting a C. I cried about it later. But then, the next day, we had a surprise test in maths and I ended up getting an A+ which really confused me because I didn't even touch my book the previous night.

Exams are coming up and I'm super stressed.

I guess all I want to say in this blog post is that I'm stressed out but still happy?

Confusing.

So I decided to do things to cope up with my stress:
•talk to myself about whatever is happening
•eat biscuits
•watch YouTube (not a good idea if you're struggling for time)
•paint!

The last one was a pretty good idea and I actually began watercolour. It was a bit difficult because I am new at it but it is relaxing especially doing the 'wet on wet' technique (it is basically when you paint on water painted on paper. Google it) and I ended up painting a dress today. It's not really good because I was just checking out all the cool techniques and experimenting and the picture does have a lot of editing done on it.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
What's going on in your life? Tell me in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment